android - HTC Desire X and Samsung Galaxy S Duos (GT-7582) - layout issue -


I have run on this strange issue. Both devices on which I have described in the quince title, in case of screen size, there are almost identical glasses (if I do not remember anything) because they have 4.0-inch HDPI phones (I think!?) As much as possible .psd files (samsung) shared, but another (HTC) shows a lot of difference as small font size, but has come to the layouts that come in the form of large padding. I tried different studies layout folders (small, large, excel) but not much help.

It would be good if someone could put some light on this issue.

TIA

Best.

Edited: I want to know that even with the same idea (screen size and resolution) for both devices, a device is showing the layout as expected in the Elpsy while the other is showing Small font size, different padding etc. One question is why this is happening at the first place despite the use of DP and SP. Second, what to do now? I mean, to know which layout folder can help in the form of a hit and there is no attempt to do so by now. However, today I want to invest more time for this.

HTC Desire X (Performance): Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (display):


Comments