command line closes too fast inside python using ffmpeg -


I am using Python to create macro modules inside the MaxLab environment. I wanted to use ffmpeg in the command prompt in Python The problem command prompt shut down very fast so that I can not read while executing FFPAP.

My code

  t = 'ffmpeg -r' + str (ctx.field "framerate") value) + '- f image2-pix_fmt yuv44p -s 1920x1080 - I 'path +'% 0d.png -vodec libx264 -rrf 15 '+ path +'. Mp4 'os.system (t)   

You can file stdout / stderr and later You can try to redirect it to:

  t = 'ffmpeg -r' + str (ctx.field ("frameRate") value) + '- f image2-pix_fmt yuv420p -s 1920x1080 -i '+ path +'% 0d.png -vcodec libx264 -crf15 '+ path +'. MP4 'log_ path = R.C: \ log.txt' OSSystem (T + '' gt; '+ log_path +' 2 & gt; and 1 ')  

, The cause of such an issue is the lack of space between ffmpeg parameters (such as -f / -i).


Comments