xml - android publish app with only foreign language -


I live in Canada but decided to publish a simple app with only Korean language.

When I try to export this app to .apk file, I get one kind of warning warning

My string.xml and arrays.axm are not translated

Lint gave me two suggestions:

  1. If the string should not be translated, then you can add translatable = "wrong" to the element, Or you can specify all your non-translatable strings in a resource file Donttronslet you can. Xml. Or, you can ignore this issue with a tool: rare = "missing translation" attribute.

  2. You can tell the lint (and other tools) that have the default language in your language / value / folder: for the root element in your resource file locale = " Language code "(device prefix name refers to location declaration.

However, I do not know where to place the device: Ignore the statements. Tried.xml no one to work, not working for me I also believe that the language code for Korean is the language code.

"Schemas.android.com "The new device resource is:


Comments