C++ How to disable plugins in FreeImage? -


I searched on how to do it on the web, but I am not getting any information about how a person Some plugins may disable FreeImage. Reading I see that this is possible, but I did not find any documents. For example I do not need EXR (which requires OpenEXR), JXR (which requires LibJXR) and some other libraries that can reduce the size on my execution and I also do not need them.

Does anyone know how to disable free iMaz plugins on time compilation?

Do you have Plugin.cpp , inside source / plugin directory.

In this file there is a function FreeImage_Initialise that plugins start at.

You do not even need to compile libraries, there is a less dependent PluginTIFF.cpp and OpenEXR between that file half. Cpp .

Plugins initialization list


Comments