css - Why is my entire custom stylesheet being ignored at a certain screen width? -


I am using Bootstrap 3 and there is a straightforward framework CSS and a custom CSS file in my header. Unless I could not migrate from bootstrap 2 to 3 and changed some other things on the way (unfortunately I could not despise this moment), everything was working fine between mobile and desktop. I did less by reducing my custom CSS file and making it smaller than editing.

Actually, my custom CSS works well until the window size is below 842 or 843px. I'm getting stumped because I have not even used it as a media question, and I do not think there are bootstraps, either the entire file styles are ignored on that size and small is.

Here's what my title looks like (I'm using PHP):

   & Lt ;! - Genres - & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" href = "asset / css / bootstrap.mmcss" & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" href = "property / css / style.css" & gt; & Lt; Script src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "assets / js / bootstrap.man.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

If this is absolutely important, then I am about to switch less than CSS and just download a third party compiler and add it to my files. However, I am not adding the CSS file, which I have compiled them, just my original one

< P> My custom stylesheet has a loose media query that I have not closed. .


Comments