java - Browse Android Internal Storage - Afterwards -


This is a simple question: is there a way to browse files that are used in an app specific Android app It seems that I need to do it through a third party app.

Why would I like to do this? Well. I have the version of the software I have and the previous version had a bug, the saved PDF (generated in APP on device) was not being distributed in all situations - now - I have fixed the bug, and to get it A failure is presenting files related to the new installation are moving forward, but now I have a big problem because if I apply a new app then by default all internal storage Movie files to uninstall Kregi- Thrba related data to be lost - which I should

What it is no way out?

My thoughts were probably to be a second app that allows to browse / email files of internal storage - get files from the phone - then you uninstall all


Comments