mapreduce - Hadoop 2.2.0 Web UI not showing Job Progress -


I have installed a 2.2.0 single node from it. When I run a job from the terminal, it works fine with the output. I used the web UI

  - Resource Manager: http: // localhost: 8088 - normod daemon: http: // localhost: 50070  

but From the resource

My / etc / host, the web UI of the manager (shown above) I will not see the progress of the job . The file is as follows:

  127.0.0.1 local host 127.0.1.1 meitpict  

My system is IP: I tried by removing this IP 192.168.2.96 (but still it does not work)

The only host: The port which I mentioned is the core site. Is in XML and it is:

  & lt; Property & gt; & Lt; Name & gt; Fs.defaultFS & lt; / Name & gt; & Lt; Price & gt; HDFS: // Local Host: 54,310 & lt; / Pricing & gt; & Lt; / Property & gt;  

Even when I execute the map, these problems get - job Reduce.

Best of what I did, when performing a map-cum-job job, you will get a link on that box from which you can perform MapR Job to check the progress of work as follows:

http: // node1: 19888 / jobhistory / job / job_1409462238335_0002 / mapreduce / app

here node1 my host file The entry is set to 192.168.56.101 and that is for the NameNode box.

So while your MapR job is in progress, you can go to the UI link provided by the MapR framework.

And when it is opened, do not stop and you can find information about other jobs, when they started and when they were completed. Etc.

So the next time it will be better to check your putty console output after you submit the mapR job, you will definitely see a link for the current job check the status of the browser UI.


Comments