php - What is the term/process name for creating a page by/for users on a website? -


I apologize for poor explanation. What I mean, there is a question that is a specific URL for each question related to stack overflow. When I am making this question, is it a new page which is being added to the stack exchange domain? I did not think so, but I could not understand the process. what is this called?

Come, I want to create a website where the user is registered, there is a page for them to do www.domain.com/user1 or something like that in that direction What do I have to learn? I do not need specialties, but I do not know how this is called "how to learn it!"

I think at least, this is something / something in common with PHP / Server Side scripting.

This process is URL rewriting and your .htaccess is done by adding Apache rules to the file (on the server called Apache, which I believe you are using.) There are other ways to rewrite URLs on the Microsoft and NGNX server;

< P>

] + /) $ /profile.php?id=$1 [L]

Hold down any URL that starts with this rule "user" and close in "some number" The use of regular expressions to the profile. Php? This request is sending for ID = number

and it is basically in the PHP file profile.php you < Code> profile.php? Id =, as you want, you can access the ID using the $ _ GET ['id'] . 99
except for their URL looks like / user99


Comments