sitecore - Goals dialog not populated -


Sitemap 6.6 update 4

I've got an example of Sitorore, which is a problem with the goal.

Is it (And publishing) After making the goals, I try to set a particular content item to the goal. When I click on the 'Analysis Attribution / Round' button in the ribbon, the dialog is presented, but there is no target in the box.

I have seen my error log and not see any error I've seen through Fiddler and nothing can be seen. I've used Chrome's developer tools and have not seen any errors.

I have another example of sitecore running on the same server and there is no problem in populating the dialog box with that goal.

Any ideas

The goals are not posted on your Analytics dataset. Try to point the SQL management studio into your Analytics database and issue the following:

  SELECT * FROM [Sitecore_analytics]. [DBO]. [Page Event Defacement]  

And make sure the goal you are registering is actually present in PageEventDefinitionId that should be a grid that matches the Sitemap item ID of your goal.


Comments