git - Atlassian Stash fork doesn't render readme in overview tab -


I have:

  1. A central repository of the owner of the default branch
  2. This is an Atlasian-stease fork, where the default arm is CFF
  3. A local store where I've added a README.md file

Fork forward However, I can see the README on the File tab - it is listed in the files in the repo and it is well presented below the list as expected.

However the Overview tab still displays:

There is no readme file in myUser / ForkName, cfr.

Am I missing something or should I file a bug report?

EDIT: Atlasian has a limit on remade size, but my remix fits it.

Per Charles (Stesh Dev) advises, I have opened an issue with Pirate Ninja Unicorn, author of the Overview Plugin. - They'll see what they will answer.

For the previous issue, apparently resolved in a bug fix. Citing Theresa Henges (PNU):

I can not reproduce the issue. [...] However, I have fixed # 15 and probably this is no longer an issue. [...] I have just released Version 1.2.1. Could you please check that your problem still occurred in the updated version?

The newly released plugin was tested with version 1.2.1 and it works, stopped this issue, point me in the right direction Thanks for Charles !


Comments