osx - Signing mac application failed -


I have a ".pkg" file that I am trying to sign with Apple. PKG contains 2 ".app" files and 2 executable files I'm trying to sign it as the Mac app ( not iOS ). Mac App Distribution

Mac Installer Distribution

Developer ID Application

/ P>

Developer ID Installer

and add them all to use the key.

Now I have to sign it. I look at this guide: and the signature was not successful. When I'm trying to install my app, I get a warning "This certificate was signed by an unknown authority."

I also added the "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Siquisation Authority for Rice" certificate.

I tried to find a guide in the apple developer site but nothing was helpful.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

You can not sign it as an app. You must use a " developer id installer " certificate to sign files ("Link shows you how to sign apps"), " .pkg ". Use the following command:

  productsign --sign "Your certificate name" "path_to_unsigned.pkg" "sign_output.pkg"  

Make sure that you Certificate for the keychain Developer ID installer: company_name "This should be the name of your certificate in the above order.

Some useful links:

< / P>


Comments