angularjs - Best practices for layout out Angular/Django apps -


I am quite new to both Django and Angular. I think that it is subjective and there are several ways to do so, but I am thinking that people can recommend the best practice to apply this type of application. I am thinking of a particularly rich, SPA case, mostly with a backend or a completely restart API server, but then I want to have a general approach to an app that serves important ideas from the DJ is. (I have not done enough to decide that the latter warrant can be used using Kang or there may be more trouble).

Specifically:

What is the professional / opposition to maintain the frontend, give code in a separate directory / repository from backend versus, say, a "stable" of Django app Inside the subdirectory? In my case I am the only developer for now, which has some impact on this decision, but I still understand the different "teams" of back-end, front-end, designer etc. in such a way that my workflow I have been put in one of these roles at one time.

My setup is basically a development machine, SCIM in GITH, and shared on webfaction (shared web hosting). I want to easily attract the projects on different development machines below, but the primary workflow is just a god, a prod installation said, I am interested in the best practices in real world projects because I hope that future job Working with DJGENGO

Added : Another point I am very unsure about is that the conjurer app should be bootstrap by Django. Is this the front page should be served by the DJ and should be injected with any data?

PROS:

  • You can configure the URL path and even the API endpoints that turn from Dev into production, without any optional configurations and front- Without hard coding at the end
  • Is it possibly necessary for authentication? I have not done so yet, it is not clear ...
  • Allows the use of tools like the Django Debug toolbar app

/ P>

  • What will be the front-end pair of back-end if I want to swap later? What if I want to front-end to work in a sandbox with fake data?
  • Angel stuff in the DJ app layout looks strongly on all running at the same time, I do not get a mixture of Kangra partial mix in one place and in the other Django templates Already NG and DJ templates have not been sorted out, because I do not believe that it would be better than that
  • I Also started as a single developer on Jango, as well as GREZS is with EE. I have put AngularJS files in the static folder and everything is fine.

    On the contrary, you certainly have got the FE and BE in a project, but I think that when you are a single developer even if you want to rent an additional developer once (To divide the work of EF and BE), there will be no conflict in your work, because one of you will be completely independent.

    One of the professionals for me is definitely the whole login process through Django (well templateing) and once the login is okay, I gave the facility of the rest of the EF (full fingers).

    For Django REST I've used TastyPie for Django it's great and easy to set up.


Comments