apache - Apache2 - Document Root is not working for ANY reason -


Tomorrow I installed a new Apache on my original server. It works smoothly in addition to one thing - some documents other than Apache predefined (/ var / www /) will not accept the route

Here are some information: Ubuntu 13.10 on my root server

is / etc / apache2 / sites-enabled / only one file: 00 - Default which links to / etc / apache2 / sites-available / 000-default and gets the following content

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerName xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ServerAdmin Webmaster @LostalHostDocumentum / var / www / default / errorlog $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /error.log Custom Log $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /access.log composite & lt; / VirtualHost & gt;  

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP of my server though. Either way it redirects me to / var / www / instead of / var / www / default /

... # apache2ctl configtest says config is basically

my problem Where can it be? Virtualhost is not specified in my apache2.conf, do I have to block a directory or something else?

Thanks for the help


Comments