How to avoid Inno to remember DefaultGroupName chosen during the previous install -


I have a problem with these setups. I have .exe with the same GUID (secondly the second is updated ). I am trying to create new [icons] in the other:

  DefaultGroupName = XXXX_2 [Icon] Name: "{group} \ XXXX"; Filename: "{drive: {app}} \ XXXX \ XXXX.exe"; WorkingDir: "{Drive: {Application}} \ XXXX"; IconFileName: "{drive: {app}} \ XXXX \ XXXX.ico"  

But during installation, select Start menu folder fields are similar to earlier .exe (XXXX_1). . I know that this is about DefaultGroupName, by default, these will remember the paths chosen during the previous installs and default to them, even if you change your script.

And, I would know how to avoid this behavior?

To solve this problem, I have to change the GUID. But I do not want two entries to add / delete a software. And I think this is a bit dirty solution.

Anyone know about it? Thanks!

View.

  [Setup] Useful Group = No  

Comments