html - Add <sup> in PHP not working -


I am editing a WordPress page and I have a text box square meter symbol meter 2 . Although I have done it for an hour or more and I can not get it to work. Php errors range from syntax error to T_ENCLOSED_STRING .

The minimum area (M2) is the text that I want to edit.

Code:

  & lt; Input type = "text" class = "field" name = "area-minute" id = "area-minute" placeholder = "& lt ;? php _e ('minimum area (in m2)', 'realplace'); ? & Gt, "value =" & lt ;? Php echo $ _GET ['field-min'];? & Gt; " / & Gt;  

You can not place the HTML tag in the input. However, you can use superscript characters:

  & lt; Input type = "text" class = "field" name = "area-min" id = "area-min" placeholder = "minimum area (in m2)" value = "& lt ;? php echo $ _GET ['field- Minute '];? & Gt; "/ & gt;  

Here, I am using the ² character.

Also see:


Comments