ios - CGContextDrawPDFPage renders white page for valid PDF -


I have an issue with PDF rendering using the CGContextDrawPDFPage function. I develop an iPad app (targeting iOS 7) which does very specific things with PDF, and I can not use UIWebView so please do not suggest it. One of our clients, while every other PDF viewer renders the PDF renders fine, a white page report is being rendered.

Make sure that I do not have any dumb errors in my own code, I've taken Apple's ZoomingPDFViewer to create (), PDF they replace the ship with one of our customers, and It started. Actually a white page is replaced by appropriate content (a building template is being rendered in a scan)

I'm 100% few, not loading, viewing or code in ZoomingPDFViewer example from Apple Rendering, because every other PDF file I try to see fine renders with examples!

I am trying to get permission to upload the PDF here, but I do not have this so far, so I have a question: without the use of PDF which is presented incorrectly Anybody in it is going to know what it can be? Is there a limit in the PDF renderer, so that the white page can be presented?

Thanks in advance!

Edit : PDF is provided completely in every other PDF viewer, which includes but limited to application of iPad email, Safari on Mac OS X, Preview Mac OS X, Acrobat Reader on Windows, on Foxit Reader on Windows

Edit : The problem was resolved using a Ghostscript on a PDF 1.5 Linux convert the original PDF file (which was a PDF 1.3): PDF is now fine Has been shown! I have used the following command line:

gs -sDEVICE = pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel = 1.5 -dNOPAUSE -dQUIET -dBATCH -sOutputFile = "filename.pdf" "filename.pdf" < / P>

The iOS PDF rendering engine does not support JPEG2000 images. If your scanned image is such an image then it will not be displayed.


Comments