manifest - What are Windows 8.1 Square 30x30 Target Size Logos used for? -


In Package.appxmanifest on my Windows 8.1 project, tile images in visual assets have square section 30x30 logo and logo category.

I know how to upload scale images and how to name them (imageName.scale-180.png etc.), but I do not know what is for the target size images, Or how to give them names in the property folder.

Where and when the target size images are used? Do they use scaled images instead?

(I can not clearly post an image to clarify the property in the manifest because I want more points, so apologies for the lack of image.)

I had only one question, then found it;

These images are used primarily outside the WinRT / Windows Store, this is the reason why for things like file association icons and protocol icons, the size of the old Win32 icons Maps to normal size for

You can apparently name images in such a way for automatic inclusion / assignment in the manifest file;

Target - P>

Example:

Targeting -16 Goal-Size-96


Comments