Suppressing Line in section crystal reports -


  Hi all I have a report that has two sub-reports 1 report header and footer Has a line in And in the second sub-report there is a line in the report report and footer.  

Then my two sub-reports are coming one after another. In this case, I get two lines after each other (other than sub-report 1 footer with another sub-report 2 headers) Now I need to suppress the line in the first sub-report when a second sub report is reported, then it falls

  I have not tried this solution but I think that 1] Create a global variable in your second sub-report. 2] Set your counter to 0 and increase its value with the number of rows found in the second sub-report. 3] To format the sub-report in 1 sub-report, press and hold the formula to see if global variable is greater than 0 if so, then it will suppress the first sub-report. Not sure about the execution flow of crystal reports, but tell me the value of trying it if you succeed, thank you  

Comments