mysql - Reuse prepared statement -


I need to execute several statements in a process.

Consider the following case:

 Prepare STMT with 'Choose from Tbl1' before ; EXTUTE STMT; Prepare STMT with 'Choose from Tbl2'; EXTUTE STMT; / * Perform many more, prepare approximately 10 * / deluxe;  

Am I valid? Or should I have to assign a statement before preparing a new one? If it is valid then it will be recommended or it would be better to assign each statement, I am not worried about it because I have max_prepared_stmt_count

A prepared statement already exists with the given name, so it is contained before the new statement. is ready. This means that if there is an error in the new statement and can not be prepared, then an error has been returned and there is no statement with the given name.


Comments