Need logic about developing a school schedule system in php mysql -


I am developing a dynamic class schedule system in php mysql. I have a dynamically prepared form inside this type of table.

After completing ph php will take those form data and store it in the database. But this is a complex task. Because I have to track the duration of the day with name, subject name. For example,

The user is entering the subject name in the period 1 and the day is Saturday. After submitting the form, the php will give the name of the name, the name of the day and the name of the subject.

I keep an eye on this because I have to show user input data in that situation. For example, the user entered the subject name in duration 1 and the day is Saturday. Then the php will retrieve data from the database and it will display on 1st and Saturday.

If user input is a data process then its an easy process, but as it is a class schedule, therefore data will not be single, there will be more than one data.

Now my question is how can I do this.

BTW, I am sending this form to another php page as a post method, and that page can handle this task.


Comments