javascript - Batched updates support in dojo dgrid or slick Grid not available -


I have a requirement where I have a lot of data coming in realtime and I need to update the data in the table in HTML This data update is so fast that there are performance issues with the Dojo Digit and the Slit Grid, as a result of which many dom operations occur.

I have tried to use the demand grid feature and there are problems in slowing down when I want to scroll to the end of the page or I keep scrolling continuously.

Please tell me that there is some support for batch updates, so that I can make pieces and update the batches instead of updating the data.

I seriously suspect that SlickGrid data can not keep up with your rate of data. Specially tested and designed. Can you include more information? Also, there is a demo that only shows -


Comments