windows - VB.NET Program App run as administrator -


I have a VB.NET app that works fine, but when I need to save in a file, I'm rejected because the folder is not running as an admin.

I have tried everything on the net, but my app will still not run as an administrator.

Whatever I have done:

  • < P> But there is no benefit. Actually my app must be setup in any way to save it to local files in the program folder.

    How can I fix this?

      & lt; TrustInfo xmlns = "karash: schema-microsoft com: asm.v2" & gt; & Lt; Security & gt; & Lt; Requested privileges xmlns = "blur: schema-microsoft-com: asm.v3" & gt; & Lt ;! - UAC MANIFEST OPTIONS If you want to change the Windows User Account control level, replace the requestExecutionLevel node with one of the following. & Lt; Requested execution level level = "asInvoker" uiAccess = "false" /> & Lt; The requested exclusion level level = "requireAdministrator" uiAccess = "false" /> & Lt; Requested Execution Level Level = "Highest Available" uiAccess = "false" /> The requested execution level node will disable the specified file and registry virtualization. If you want to use the file and registry virtualization for backward compatibility, delete the requested execution level node. - & gt; & Lt; The requested exclusion level level = "requireAdministrator" uiAccess = "false" /> & Lt; / RequestedPrivileges & gt; & Lt; / Safety & gt; 

    After exiting after embedding, save me XMTA files in the AppData directory and save them there. This way UAC does not interfere.


Comments