hadoop namenode is not formatting -


Here I am facing a very strange problem in the Ubuntu 12.04 server, 64 bit version. I have manually installed Java 7 JDK (copy / pasted the jdk folder in / usr / lib / jvm and did lots of configuration to organize java, javac and jps commands). When formatting nodes of the name -

  Hello name-format  

shows my shell:

  $ HADOOP_HOME Disliked  

and then suddenly returns to Shell without naming. Apart from this, following the introduction of the following Dyman:

  start-all.sh  

Those messages start by showing below:

  WARNING: $ HADOOP_HOME dislikes denominational commence, entering /usr/local/hadoop-1.2.1/libexec/../logs/hadoop-ubuntu1-namenode-jci1.out jci1: start datedode , Entering /usr/local/hadoop-1.2.1/ Libexec /../logs/hadeop-ubuntu1-datanode-jci1.outjci1: starting secondary enrollment, /usr/local/hadoop-1.2.1/libexec Logging JobTroker for /../logs/hadoop-ubuntu1-secondarynamenode-jci1.out, /usr/local/hadoop-1.2.1/libexec/../logs/hadoop Logging for jubilee1-jobtracker-jci1.out jci1: Starting the workspace, entering /usr/local/hadoop-1.2.1/ Libexec /../logs/ hadoop-ubuntu1-tasktracker-jci1.out < / Code> 

But when I try to see processes by "jps" then the output is same:

 9351 - Main section information missing 9184 - main class information Not Available 9520 - Main Class Information Unavailable 9612 - Process Information Not Available 9831 jpg  

and some even After that, the JPS only shows the JPS process:

  9831 jpg  

I can not understand why the daunon is stopping Is it Java issue after it? Please advise me what should I do to resolve this.

Finally resolved this issue, because Java is the core of the hasop so JDK must be compatible And there are all those required files that are required for run out time. The culprit in my case was another openjdk-6 which was parallel with Oracle_JDK 1.7, so I cleared the previous installation and installed Oracle-java as a Java option only. Now my nomenclature is formatting without any issues, along with reviewing the log files of my files has solved my second problem.


Comments