c# - How can I instance a model for collision-detection? -


Just started some work (using XN) in C #, where I want to check the collision between two objects using my model boundaries. By the way, for more detailed detection between objects, Mash's compulsions

The trick is to use the same model-reference. And since they use both references, then I am not ready to manipulate the results of the root cause. Both objects are your matrix of course want to check the collision.

I have participated with ideas on how to do this, so I can use some help with it. (It's not just homework, it's just saying.) I've seen MSDN: An example of setting up a model for rendering, but it will not help on my issue (as far as I know) will not help.

Any tip is appreciated!

I remember the boundaries are strained, so it would be easier to copy them than the model . So I use the object matrix (containing position etc.) to change the b-level list obtained from the model. So they are on the right position where they will take the model.


Comments