c - How to get info register work in GDB with OpenOCD -


I am completely new to OpenOkid and GDB so that I have sympathy. I run my OpenOCD server in Screen1 which is talking to the system. In Screen 1, I am waiting for the incoming connection:

INFO: JTAG Faucet: Some ABC: CPU enabled

In the screen 2, I start GDB and then (GDB) Target remote localhost: 2001 Screen 2: Accepts GDB connection from 2001 -> If it works fine then I get a group of error messages like: Error: It prevents the goal before it's being run. -> Why should I get it all I did is connect. Screen 1: Now what I want to do, it receives all types of information reggae and register values. Question 1: How can you stop the system from trustworthy? What is the command, if I stop CRRL-C, most of the time, the information is all zero, but once I get valid values, i will be guaranteed to stop the processor and the registers will be read.


Comments