networking - Draytek vigor 2820 force specific traffic via static IP -


I have got a Drakech Weger 2820 which is used to connect to the Internet. WAN1 is used as an ADSL backup, and WAN2 is our main fiber connection, WAN2 has a total of 6 IP addresses, one dynamic one and 5 static IPs, and configured with a dynamite as a PPOPE connection.

I use NAT port redirection to open some specific ports on different servers (web development, FTP, RDC etc.) I use NAT open ports to open specific servers to some Netic IP ports I do I use NAT address mapping to apply all traffic received on a static IP on my Exchange server

I want to force outgoing traffic to use a static IP and Killing a Brick Wall Ideally I want to emphasize specific traffic but everyone will have to compromise!

There is the ability to configure static routes under the LAN, but this is only allowed for internal routing (for VLAN).

Who else is this type of router and can give me some suggestions?

OK, manage it to do one thing.

Under WAN> Internet Access, select WAN2

On PPPO page, change "Fixed IP" to Yes and enter one of the static IPs Fixed IP address box . Click OK and then reboot the router.

All traffic will now go from that IP address. If you go back to the same page and click the Van IP nickname, then the IP address will be entered in the top spot, which will be repeated in the list, I just removed 'double' from the NAT pool and everything worked. Looks OK

Sadly, all traffic from an IP is being sent through a stable IP.


Comments