php - Symfony2 ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE -


I am trying to put my application on a new server, the configuration is similar to the development server and the development server But when I go to a live server, the first page works fine, but the second page shows an ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error. It has never happened to me.

Server apache2.2.22 and PHP 5.4.4- An Amazon ec2 Debian 7 server with 14 + deb7u7, because there is no mysql database The application connects to a mssql database within the same cluster. Symfony version is 2.4.2.

I have searched the Internet for a solution but you get it a known bug on APC and APC but I do not use APC for this application. I do not even use the following module:

  • APC
  • xCache
  • Suhosin
  • xDebug
  • < / Ul>

    Apache log does not even show anything weird and Symfony2 log too.

    I have lost a way here so that anyone knows a solution, please tell me.

I restored a complete server and it worked, there is no clue, where the last time is wrong Was ...


Comments