android - Stsd box could not be found when using libstreaming on Google Glass -


I am trying to stream live camera video from a Android device to a webpage. Currently I use the library to stream camera video for VLC player.

When I installed the project on the Nexus 5 device, it is working fine and I can see the camera video streaming in the VLC player. But when I tried to implement the same code in Google Glass, it could not give me the "error: stsd box" "

this error file line number 63 .

  Public StsdBox getStsdBox () IOException throws {try {back to new StsdBox (fis, getboxpos ("/ moov / trak / mdia / minf / stbl / stsd")); } Hold (IOException e) {new IOException ("Error: stsd box not found"); }}  

If someone has any idea on this issue please help me.

Thank you, Happy Coding :)

It was recently fixed in committed And I could successfully be able to stream from Google Glass on a webpage.


Comments