ios - App crashing when backgrounded -


My app crashes when sent in the background Console logs a line [GCKDeviceScanner stopScanInternal] Shows This means that there is some reason related to the Google cast scanner category but I do not know the exact cause of the accident. The app goes into the background, but even then when it crashes, I have also stopped the scan. Any ideas?

I faced a similar problem and as far as I know, GCKDeviceScanner . I created a property in GCKDeviceScanner in AppDelegate.h and stopped scanning when changing the app in the background and started scanning again in the app after entering the foreground Gave. In AppDelegate.h : -

@property (nonatomic, strong) GCKDeviceScanner * deviceScanner;

in AppDelegate.m : -

  - (zero) applicationDidderbackground: (UIApplication *) application {if (self. Devices) {[DDYS scanner stop scan]; }} - (void) ApplicationWirefrontFrench: (UIApplication *) Application {if (self.scanningDevices) {[_deviceScanner startScan]; }}  

Here is a boolean to check if a scan is on or if there is a self.scanningDevices to check. Also, make sure deviceScanner is started only once .


Comments