javascript - jQuery parseInt() results in NaN -


problem summary

I'm working on adding different numbers to the areas based on the code> Value of input boxes . I am currently experiencing this problem in which the jQuery code is adding the value of because they are wires and I am unable to successfully convert them into integers.

Further details

Here I am using HTML:

  & lt; Form action = "method =" post "& gt; ; & Lt; Input type = "text" id = "one" value = "20.00" /> & Lt; Input type = "text" id = "two" value = "10.00" /> & Lt; A href = "#" id = "add" & gt; Add field & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "submit" /> & Lt; / Form & gt;  

Here's my jQuery (this behavior was described above with this script):

  $ (function () {var one = $ ('#'). Val (), two = $ ('# two'). Val (); $ ('# add'). Click (function (e) {e.preventDefault; var three = one + Two; alert (three);});});  

This clearly happened in the output:

  20.0010.00  

So I sent my first variable declarations Try to modify parseInt () as:

  var a = parseInt ($ ('# one'). Val (), 10), two = ParseInt ($ ('#two'), (value), 10).  

Anytime results in:

  Nain  

So I tried to get the value first and Then Val (), two = $ ('# two'). Val (), i_one = :

  var a = $ ('# one' parseInt (a), i_two = parseInt (two);  

But so far the agan ... was the result of

I used to use the above parseFloat () Has resulted in the same unfortunate result.

I have also tried (read somewhere on a blog) which by adding + to further jQuery The variable will be bound to treat it as an integer, so I saw (h I got the one and two above):

  u_one = + a u_two = + 2  
< P> I'm starting to think that getting value using val () prevents them from being used as something other than strings ... but I should be wrong.

How can you get these values ​​in the integer format, please advise on it so that I can get results:

30.00

When the field Added Is it?

Favorites & lt; Input / & gt; Keeping and hiding another not adding, I can start text

thanks for reading

note

This problem has come to light that this problem was not related to jQuery and was related to the template I was using above the code mentioned above in the comments given below as a reply to the code, but all jQuery Will post examples.

Try this way

  $ (function () { Var one = $ ('# a'). Val (); var two = $ ('# two'). Val (); $ ('# add'). Click (function (e) {e.preventDefault; Var three = parseint (one) + parseint (two); alerts (three);});});  

View the demo at jsfiddle:


Comments