php - Re-setting up working project on local machine -


I am working on a Symphony 1.4 project which is working, I work on local copy on my personal machine Want to So I decided to have a virtual host (I'm on xamppp web server on Windows 8.1). I'm getting a 500 error while trying to access the browser by giving me "happiness" (this virtualhost surname), and in some of my tests I had a redirect on a project working on the server (this is a statement in .htaccess)

This virtual host is defined:

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerName joyaa DocumentRoot "C: / xampp / htdocs / yaol / web" directory index index.php & lt; The directory "C: / xampp / htdocs / yaol / web" & gt; Allow override Allow all to everyone & gt; Directory & gt; Surname / sfc: / xampp / htdocs / yaol / lib / vendor / symfony / data / web / sf & lt; Directory "C: / xampp / htdocs / yaol / lib / vendor / symfony / data / web / sf" & gt; Allow override Allow all to everyone & gt; Directory & gt; Surname / Happiness "C: / xampp / htdocs / yaol / web" & lt; Directory "C: / xampp / htdocs / yaol /" & gt; Option Index Follow-up Simlinks Allow Order Allow all orders, Deny from all & lt; / Directory & gt; & Lt; / VirtualHost & gt;  

And this .htaccess is defined:

  option + follow links + ExecCGI < IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / joyaa RewriteRule ^ yaol (. *) $ Http://www.arcadja.com/joyaa$1 [L, R = 301] # We check that the .html version is here (caching) Revert Raul ^ $ index Html [QSA] RewriteRule ^ ([^.] +) $ $ 1.html [QSA] rewrite convert% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f #, so we have our own web controller revrequently ^ (. *) $ Index.php [QSA, L] & lt; / IfModule & gt; Perhaps this is a configuration problem, but I'm not sure where ... see help ... please help 


Comments