sql server - Virtual indenting empty strings -


There are some strange behaviors in SQL Server Management Studio 2012. For example, I have the following questions:

  if year (getdate ()) = 2013 select 'two thousand and thirteen'; If year (getdate ()) = 2014 select 'two thousand and fourteen';  

There is no symbol on the third line just new line.

I put the cursor at the end of the second row and pressed down the arrow button.

Magic starts here. The cursor moves to the fifth position, not the first column, but the fifth.

If I push the end button cursor then it goes to the real position: the first column.

Can anyone tell why such a strange behavior and how to fix it?

PS Indenting- Do not offer to choose any option because I need indenting while editing my code when I push the Enter button, let me induce the cursor to a new line needed. There is a problem with displaying code primarily and not with formatting it.

The SSMS protected the indenting of the line came from. Microsoft says it. The behavior you are looking at is the block indenting block. It is located in the SSMS option:

 Enter image details here


Comments