Request type not being set in non gui mode in jmeter -


I am running in a test gmator, when I run it in GUI mode, it runs perfectly, but when I run it in non-GUI mode so the HTTP request type is not being set. Based on the sample configuration, the HTTP request type must be either GET or POST, but its exiting as a tap and the resulting feedback is also empty

I run my tests with the following tests in non-GUI mode

  jmeter -n -p user.properties -t submission_test / submission_test.jmx -l submission / test / result jtl  

Helps in understanding what I am doing.

Update Add more information Screen Shot is one of the following Sampler

log according to this sample request

  Thread name: thread group 1-2 sample start: 2014-02- 19 11:25:45 IST Load Time: 349 Latency: 136 In Bytes Size: 47330 Sample Count: 1 Error Number: 0 Answer Code: 200 Response Message: OK Response Header: HTTPSampleResult Field: Content Type: Data Encoding: Empty < / Code> 

this really Request is

  null http://www.hackerearth.com/load-testing/ [no cookie] Request header:  

Ideal form The cookie must be set on because there is nothing in the Oki Manager Response Data tab because I am using an HTTP C.

This is what the log looks for

The HTTP request is the default config

Resolution:
The problem was coming because my version of JMT was 2.3. 4 where the latest version is 2.11 I installed jmeter using the apt-get install , so if you are facing the same problem then the problem will be solved if you upgrade.

Your version is 8 years old.

Use Jmeter 2.11 and if you still have problems, show the Http request default configuration.


Comments