ios - Hide UITableView's delete confirmation button after click -


In my UITableView, I have custom behavior for the deleted button, which is not specifically included in the removal of the row (Specifically, this line for a different section) However, after performing my custom action, the row is still visible, so the big red [Delete] confirmation button is still visible. Is the program a way to hide deleted confirmation buttons and return to regular editing status?

I know that I can completely stop editing via setEditing: Animated: . I have a way to return to normal editing positions on my behalf, as if the user clicked the red (-) button and then changed his mind about removing it.

try it

  [tableView reloadRowsAtIndexPaths: [NSArray arrayWithObject: indexPath ] WithRowAnimation: UITableViewRowAnimationNone];  

Comments