Lotus Notes: display fields values in different rows in column -


I have a code called day and names Code> (which allows multiple values).

Assume that days = 1 and names = mike / rock, tom / rock, dean / rock .

I want to display them in a column view like this:

  1 Mike Tom Dean  

@ New Line , but there is no luck for me.

I have created a math (hidden) field test with the following fields:

  @ text (day) + @Newline + @ Implode (@ name ([cn]] name) @newline)  

It seems to me, but when I just put test in the column default value , It does not show anything.

I appreciate your time.

set your test field to @text (days) Do: Name . This will create a multi-value field (as opposed to the same string which produces your test formula).

Then, set the multi-price divider of Newline, and adjust the number of rows to match


Comments