actionscript 3 - starling and napephys updating hand anchor -


I am currently using the basic platform to use physical bodies in the world of neap physics, Starling engine.

I wonder if this is the best way to blend starling and nip together (using the original stage on the entrance frame) or a better approach:

PivotJoint (_hand) .anchor1.setxy (_nativeStage.mouseX, _nativeStage.mouseY);

I have some problems with dragging on various proposals and some performance problems and I suspect that this may be the reason.

Thank you!

I'm not sure that this will improve performance, but you can

< Pre> private var stageCoords: point = new point ();

Forums AddEventListener (TouchEvent.TOUCH, OTTCH); Touch on Personal Function (E: TouchAvent): Zero {var touch: vector & Lt; Touch & gt; = E.getTouches (step); If (touching length> gt; 0) {stageCoords = touches [0]. Cylinders (phase); }}


Comments