asp.net - I can not access my db -


I am making a software in the C # .net Express Edition in Windows 7. But when I install this software in another machine, install Windows XP, this example can not run due to failure. When I set the break point in the other machine code, I think it catches the database location path of my machine. Actually I want to access DB from my debug folder. DB location in the other machine - E: \ tracking \ soft \ bin \ debug \ TRACK.MDF - F: \ MY project \ tracking soft + bin \ debug \ TRACK.MDF

  • I mean that the connection string in both machines is the same but the project space is different

    When using SQL Server Express, you can put your database file in the App_Data folder (like in CATracking \ App_Data) so you can do this in a way Ekshn using string should be able to get it:

      = server. \ SQLExpress; AttachDbFilename = | DataDirectory | TRack.mdf; Database = ...  

    Comments