asp.net mvc - Blogengine localhost working, server not -


Bloggingine works perfectly on localhost, but when I transfer it to the server, I can not save the setting, setting to read / write App_Data. I have downloaded the blog using WebMetrics and uploaded it to the server without any changes.

When I press "Save", then what do I get from Chrome?

Settings / API | PUT | | 404 not found. Text / html | Angular.js: 7889 script

If I get the same API then everything is fine. I had the same problem: First of all, make sure that you use the website IIS Settings 4.0 (Integrated Pipeline) As is, you can do under the expanding section of your website setting on your hosting control panel. First:

Enter image details here

and also Make sure you delete the WebDav module and handler in your web.config:

   & Lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; Operators & gt; & Lt; Remove name = "WebDAV" /> & Lt; / Operators & gt;  

Comments