Build Qt 5.2 for windows ce 6 -


I tried to create QT 5.2.1 (opensource.zip) on Windows 7 64bit machine with Vista Studio 2005 Professional ActivePerl is installed etc. I have used Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt with the following line for configuring:

  Configure -platform Win32-msvc2005 -xplatform wince60standard-ARMV4i-msvc2005 -opensource -nomake example  < / Pre> 

After about 2 minutes which ends in the following production:

  ... qglobal.cpp qmalloc.cpp qlibraryinfo.cpp qnumeric.cpp qlogging.cpp D: \ qt-source5. 2.1 \ qtbase \ src \ corelib \ global \ qlogging.cpp (96): Error C3861: "GetConsoleWindow": Identifier not found. Code will be generated ... NMKE: Fatal Error U1077: "" C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio 8 \ VC \ BIN \ cl.EXE "": Stop the "0 × 2" return code  

I also tried to do one simple:

  configure  

in Visual Studio 2005 command prompt -> same error Does anyone know what's wrong here? Am I doing something wrong or forgetting something? I also posted it to Qt forums of a thread, which has such a problem -> but did not respond.

EDIT: Today I updated my question in the Q forum. See -> I modified this problem file qtbase \ src \ corelib \ global \ qlogging.h and said that at the top of it the following:

  #ifndef _WIN32_WINNT #define _WIN32_WINNT 0 × 0500 #endif  

I found this solution when searching for "getConsoleWindow" problems. This reference has been written as a comment here-> After that my configuration runs fine without any problems. But now I expect the following error after calling NMK. After running 30 minutes after nmake ~ I got this output:

  d: \ read only \ qtsrc \ qtbase \ \ qtcore \ ../../ src / corelib / tool / Qvector.h includes (666): error C2244: 'QVector & LT; T & gt; :: Erase: Unable to match any existing declaration definition 'QVector & lt function definition; T & gt; :: iterator QVector & lt; T & gt; :: Errors (QTypedArrayData & lt; t & gt; :: iterator, QTypedArrayData & lt; T & gt; :: iterator) 'Existing declaration' QTypedArrayData & lt; T & gt; :: Iterator QVector & lt; T & gt; :: Errors (QTypedArrayData & lt; T & gt; :: iterator) '' QTypedArrayData & lt; T & gt; :: iterator QVector & lt; T & gt; :: Errors (QTypedArrayData & lt; t & gt; :: iterator, QTypedArrayData & lt; t & gt; :: iterator) ' 

Some more errors but all QVector :: insert and QVector :: are with erase. I got a little gog and found this post here that looks like a similar problem and has not been answered yet: I think I have to say that I compile for custom CE SDK. So I changed the qtbase \ mkspecs \ wince60standard-armv4i-msvc2005 \ qmake.conf and included additional and libraries there. I also use the following defines:

  defined = = wince windows wINDOWS_CE_OS _WIN32_WCE = 0 × 600 UNDER_CE = 0 × 600 ARM _ARM ARMV4i Unicode Unicode _USE_32BIT_TIME_T _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE $$ CE_ARCH _AMRV7 ARM ARMv7 QT_NO_CLIPBOARD QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY QT_NO_NATIVE_GESTURES QT_NOSTANDARDSHELL_UI_MODEL  

Is it difficult to compute Qt 5.2.1 for CE? Should I use the old version of QT (I need at least QT5 for JSON handling)? Any suggestions about this issue are here? Use third-party libraries for JSON Visual Studio 2005 is a very old compiler for example -


Comments