Magento Remove index.php from URL -


I have multiple websites installed in a Magento, and for a website, I have a full visual archive (www. Example.com) and the Mobile Watch Store (www.example.com/mobile). I have taken index.php from the entire shop, but in some way, it can not be taken from the mobile store, I have checked it again, (1) use the web server, yes use the set of reverse (2 Yes for use of secure URL Yes (3). Htacess rewriting engine and rewatbase /. I cleaned the Magento cache several times and I started thinking again. Why is index.php still there?

Here is part of the .htacess file.

 Change the #writing option to ## Enable + ############################## Rewrite the entry ####################################### You Here Are Your Magenta Route Folder ## Path There are a few steps to remove index.php from the URL: The web root leakage reversebase /  

  Step 1: Admin & gt; System & gt; Configuration & gt; General & gt; Web & gt; Search engine optimization  

be able to use web server rewrites Enable mod_write of apache


Comments