pop3 - How to download an email from gmail -


I am trying to create small mailboxes with reboles / commands, but I can not connect to my Gmail account because Use of POP Server on port 995 via SSL

  & gt; & Gt; Pop: Open / Line SSL: //pop.gmail.com: 995 & gt; & Gt; Set-Mode Pop [Safe: True] & gt; & Gt; First pop + OK Gpop for print ready for request from 213.240.224.162 7mb34713954eemeem & gt; & Gt; Enter the pop user "******@gmail.com" and press gt; & Gt; First pop + Print + OK Send & gt; & Gt; Insert Pop "Pass Password" & gt; & Gt; First, try to connect to the server with this code, but I get an error message:  
  & Gt; & Gt; Port: Open / Line SSL: //pop.gmail.com: 995 & gt; & Gt; Set-mode port [secure: true] & gt; & Gt; Mailbox: Open POP: // Connecting: pop.gmail.com ** User Error: Server Error: TCP Connection Failure ** Pass: Mailbox: Open POP: // & gt; & Gt; Mailbox: connecting to open pop: //: 995: pop.gmail.com ** User Error: Server Error: TCP Connection Failure ** Pass: Mailbox: open pop: //: 995  

Can anyone help me?

See protocols for revolvers / commands.

Anywhere I have any version of Rebol3 is R3 from Saphir / Atronix. Https


Comments