python https proxy errror code 400, 401 -


I have a HTTPS proxy in Python. By the time I did not make the proxy transparent, all used to work. I redirected to 80 and 443 port to 8888 (proxy port). Now when I request the HTTPS website, I request the 400 and 401 errors on the HTTP functions Server. any idea? When I make a request on HTTPS , I see encrypted text on the proxy side and I do not get any CONNECT request.

The proxy is at this address:

But I've changed it a bit to work as a transparent proxy:

  def _connect_to_host (Self): To connect # hostname and get to the port if self.is_connect: self.hostname = self.getheader ('host') self.port = '443' #self.hostname, self.port = self. Path.split (':') Other: path = "http: //" + self.headers.getheader ('host') + self.path u = urlparse (self.path)  

Correct me if this is OT, but you can use HTTPS PROC How do I test my HTTPS?

Python does not support

Neither do curl / libcurl / pycurl etc

You may be able to find the browser that supports it.

In addition, I have not found anything in linked github cod where you hear on SSL-enabled socket ...

Proxy diagram (shameless plug)


Comments