ios - Xcode mach -o linker -


When I'm trying to compile your project with NMSSH framework, says XCode 5:
< code> undefined architecture symbols i386:
"_OBJC_CLASS _ $ _ NMSSHSession", refers: ObjC- class referee HelloWorldViewController.o ld: symbol (s) found for the i386 architecture Clank: error: Linker command for the exit code 1 (see failed invocation with the use -v)

what should I do?

I myself in the same issue ran here, I've done it to recover.

  1. Open downloaded Git repo Finder View Finder

  2. Open the NMSSH-IOS.xcodeproj file. No NMSSH.xcodeproj!

  3. Clean and Build Project

  4. Follow these steps to Github Wiki page

  5. < / Ol>

    In fact, it is also on its wiki page itself. I know that I opened the wrong Xcode project and it seems that many people have done this by mistake, so to solve it, what I had to do was also create a framework for the physical device or emulator, Which you are using and add your project to the base. Xcode

    Hope this helps! Good luck!


Comments