javascript - grunt-bower-install links bower_components to current directory -


I recently started a new project using the Yumann conner generator with Grunt and Bower.

Every time my cancer is formed, my app reproduces all links to my bower_components in the concrete-conveyor-install, index.html file.

For whatever reason, those assets are connected to the current directory instead of the root, when I navigate, a new URL that is more than one level deep, all my dependencies break down.

How can I make it so that the components are connected to the root directory instead of the existing directory?

Current results:

  & lt; Script src = "bower_components / modernizr / modernizr.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Desired Results:

  & lt; Script src = "/ bower_components / modernizr / modernizr.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

GrantFile:

  'Cursor-install': {app: {html: ' & gt; /index.html ', Ignore:' & lt;% = yeoman.app% & gt; / '}}  

I had the same problem with yo 1.1.2, i How to solve this problem, in the Gruntfile.js, add the fileTypes option to the wiredep function:

  // Automatically inject the Bower Component app wired: {app: {src: ['lt; % = Yeoman.app% & gt; /index.html '], Ignore Path: New Reggae (' ^ ; | './'), File type: {html: {replace: {js: ' }}}}},  

Comments