Python 2.7.6 - Reading a certain part of an array -


I am trying to produce an index of characters from the string. The string is in addition to an array, which is collected from f = open ('times.txt) , in line times.txt, each line follows the same layout (DD / MM / Yay, smm)

I only want to output the last 4 characters as float, but I'm not sure how to do this. So far, I have managed to output only each string from text document to a different row in Python, i.e.

  dd / mm / yyyy, smm dd / mm / yay, ss Mm dd / mm / yay, ssm etc.  

The code for this is:

  f = open ('times.txt') line = F.readlines () # Numbers for numbers (0 , 6) in loop to apply numbers for i = 0: print line [i] + "# # This code is under construction .def time source (): Global I If I lines in. Allen (13,17): If lines. LN (13,17) (I)>>: print lines.len (13,17) f.close ()  

I only print it like this Want to:

  ss.mm ssm smm etc.   

character sl Do not hardcod the code, simply divide the date of time from , :

  with open ('so.txt') f: in line f: time = Float (Line.split (',') [1]) Print time  

Comments