apache - HHVM on ISPConfig failing to bind port 80 -


I'm running ISPConfig under Debian 7 with HHVM 2.4.1

How do I actually I can not understand I used to run HHVM, hhvm -version works.

Dedicated server ( / var / www / clients / client1 / web2) I want to run hhvm only on my specific domain / Web - Traditional / www / folder equivalent is located in ISPConfig.)

I have not written a proxy password because I can not find why two types of tutorials on Facebook / hhvm wiki Are: one about HHVM and another about HHVM-Fastczi ... Firstly nobody needs a proxypace Unlike Surrey ... (I

  / opt / dev / hhvm / hphp / hhvm / hhvm -m server  
using this command line Tried

This produces

  failed to bind port 80 failed to bind port 80 80 monkey failed to bind 80  

And when I do Apache Off with HipHop Warning: The cases are not supported in continuous names in Hippopop / var / www / clients / client1 / web2 / web / wp. Line 20

Check this one

This will help you integrate the HHVM ISPConfig expects


Comments