bash - Callback (or equivalent) when container w/ Rails app finishes booting? -


I have a Docker Container which includes Rail App Controller running a container starts such a script: whatever Busy works and then unicorn.rb reaches equal to this type of script:.

I have a Closer Web App that can ask to run this container. The request to do this is non-blocking, and the user of the site will be notified in some way when receiving the Rail Application Request Be ready.

I can think of a number of ways to do this: In idiomatic way for the container, I know that when the Unicorn Rail app is ready to receive web requests?

I want to kill some callback urls in my app but I am open to other options thank you!

I do not find why you need to do this. Do you have rail parts (like Http: //my_page.com/status ) and can handle responses accordingly?


Comments