Step by step guide to Google Api in Rails -


First of all I have to say that I am still learning ROR3 and my question is probably really easy. I'm writing an app that connects to remove Google data from Google APIs for data, and I'm pretty sure I'm just thinking about it.

I have seen the following gems:

legato:

Gattika:

Google-api-ruby client

P> Looks like all what they offer and provide sample codes, but I was thinking that someone has written a guide on doing this in this rail, as I am not sure where to give me the code They should give examples, they give examples.

I guess I need to create a beginner who does auth, then a controller who does the actual Q to get the data, but I do not think about the controller initiator Do you know if I am on the right track then please tell me.

Any help would be great.


Comments