vb.net - Get all QuickBooks Online accounts regardless of active status -


I try to recover all accounts using a company from DataService.FindAll (...) I am here. Method but it only returns to active accounts. What is the procedure for getting all the accounts regardless of the active status?

I know that I eat inactive because I deliberately test them there and similarly

my current line looks like this:

 < Code> List of Dim Accounts (Intuit.Ppp.Data.Account) = ds.FindAll (New Intuit.pp.Data Account ()). ToList ()  

I also tried by adding {active = false} ... to ... to see if everything Will be inactive

Thanks for any help.

In addition, I am using Intuit with VB.NET. SDK

You can try this -

  select * active (Correct, incorrect)  

APXplorer -

Java code

  Account account = generate . Constantique (account class); String accounticact = selection ($ (account)). (Where ($ (account.isactiv ()) (new boolean [] {true, ftl}). Generated (); service.executeQuery (accountQuery);  

thanks


Comments