android - Control Samsung's S Pen in Java -


I'm new to Android app development and I was wondering if it is possible that is controlled by Samsung S Pen in java ???

For example, if I capture my S Pen near my Samsung device's screen and press the S Pen's button, then something like this will happen again. Just like a click for S Pen method or something like that.

I did not find anything useful in the internet about this. So, I want to ask you, guys, if you can tell me something about it or if you can know a good website, then where can I tell?

I have an S Pen SDK but I do not really know what's with it or what to do ...

Thanks in advance!

...

S Pen Sd, S, S Pen Control Is the way to do

Consider reading the document, which contains examples, and an API reference.

Note that this is being brought to the Mobile SDK:


Comments